PureNourish Natural Lemon Wafers
Having fun with the PureNourish Natural Lemon Wafers.....sometimes you just want a cookie ..Satisfying that sweet doughy craving has never been so guiltless.
Chef: Chef Nelda
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 Scoops PureNourish Natural
- 1½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1½ Teaspoons Arrowroot Powder
- 7 Tablepoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix the powders in a small bowl and stir in the lemon juice until the batter is smooth.
- If this is too tart for you, you may use 6 Tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 Tablespoon of water and even a smidge of stevia if you want. I like the tart.
- Drop small spoonfuls on a baking sheet that has been rubbed with coconut oil. You should get 18 cookies.
- Bake @ 325 for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Watch them because they can brown on the bottom easily.
- Let them cool on the hot baking sheet to continue to crisp.
- Calories: 10 ea.; fat Calories 3.3 ea.: Protein 2.5 grams ea.
- If you are using PureNourish Peach you will only need 3-4 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice and they will bake a little longer 12-15 minutes.
- In Health Now and Always,
- Chef Nelda
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 10 Protein: 2.5g